Monday, March 3, 2014

On Purple Pants




These are by far the most colorful and bright pants I own, and honestly not usually the style I choose. I usually gravitate towards the more subtle colors. Yet, for whatever reason (read: they were on sale + I had a coupon) I picked these out and now I can't stop wearing them!

Maybe it's because they are so obnoxiously colored, I just feel more bold and confident when wearing them. Especially now that I've gotten to that slump in the quarter between midterms and finals when the last thing I have time to think about is putting an outfit together, having these pants as my go to helps me look put together without having to spend too much time thinking about it. So, go figure. Buying something WAY out of my comfort zone ended up being one of my best style decisions yet!


What I'm Wearing:
sweater: exact 
jeans (I can't find this exact color online, but I put a link for the same jeans in other colors!): similar
flats: similarsimilar 

7 comments:

  1. The purple pants look nice on you and it's such a bold color but you make it works (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pants are soo nice. perfect color.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pants :-) Thank you for visiting my blog! Do you want to see my last post?
    Inside Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pants...love the colour!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute!!!
    I would love to invite you to a giveaway on my blog where you can win a comfy autumn cardigan.
    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete