Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Farmer's Market

First off...Happy New Year to everyone! (:


The other day I went to the Farmer's Market for the first time in a very long time. Considering that everything I need is available to me at the grocery store, I've gotten into a routine that no longer includes  visits to the farmer's market. Frankly, I had forgotten that the market's allure lies more in the situation than in the actual items. 
I had fun haggling prices, buying things from people that have visible passion for the items they are selling, and walking around outside instead of in a fluorescent ice-box.



So, thank you farmer's market for being a small break in my routine!






Don't worry, I still love you Trader Joe's.

Sweater: Mom's closet // Scarf: Kmart // Jeans: Pacsun // Boots: Target

5 comments:

  1. Going to the farmers market is also so relaxing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree--there's something so much more personal and interactive about the farmer's market. I rarely go here but in China, I always love visiting the bustling market in the morning for fresh breakfast. I'm glad you got to experience the Farmer's market again--haggling really is the best. You look so casually cute for a shopping trip--that sweater looks so cozy! And so jealous that it looks warm where you are haha. Big fan of Trader Joe's too (: Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos. love your casual look!
    xoxo
    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete