Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Mission Inn

Over the weekend I went to see the Festival of Lights at the very old and majestic Mission Inn.


The crowds were large and aggressive, everything had a mile long line, someone always seemed to step into your frame when you tried to take a picture... 

...and, I loved it.


There were lights literally everywhere you looked and, despite the massive crowds, we were able to maneuver our way through the area rather quickly while taking everything in. Aside from the lights, there were moving dolls, vendors of hot chocolate and kettle corn, and even an ice skating rink!



I hope everyone had a great holiday!

9 comments:

  1. sapir you went! w/out me?! haha jk, i ended up going my last night in riverside. its actually quite an interesting story i'll have to share with you when you visit. will you be able to take the train to pasadena? it's much closer for me to pick you up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how ethereal! That ice skating rink sounds wonderful--I haven't skated in years! I'm glad you had a good time regardless of crazy crowds; sometimes the bustle makes everything that much more exciting. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos arre outstanding and incredibly beautiful. Ice skating sounds amazing. All the best for the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this photos look so amazing and pretty (: seems like you have a lovely time! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! This photos are very beautiful! I love christmas! Thank you for visiting my blog! Do you want to see my last post?
    Il meraviglioso mondo di Leplàs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible lights :D ! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete