Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Come On Down, Winter!


So for the past couple of weeks I've felt like I have worn the wrong thing everyday. Does this ever happen to you? You wake up in the morning, look out the window, and see gray clouds and what appears to be a very cold day. Then you even turn to your trusty weather app and confirm that it is indeed going to be chilly today. So, like the good little winter lover that you are, you excitedly pull out all your sweaters and scarves that had been collecting dust all summer (and fall...), put together a super cute winter-type outfit, and gleefully go outside to conquer the world!
Everything's going great all morning long, and then that pesky sun starts to peak out over the clouds.
'Oh no! This can't be happening!' And yet it is. 
By the end of the afternoon you're fighting back heat exhaustion and are silently cursing your weather app while promising to never use it ever again.

I know, tragic.

This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. She loves me, I swear!


Fortunately, this week has proven that winter is here, and here to stay! I'm clearly ready for the sweaters, scarves, hats, and tights to make their yearly appearance :)


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Local Store 
Boots: Target
Jacket: Wal-Mart 
Scarf: hand-me-down
Tights: Mom's closet
Beanie: Kmart

12 comments:

  1. I love your look !
    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    You're so pretty! And the dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I missed your smiling face around these parts! I totally feel you on wearing similar things every day--sometimes it's just easier to have a sorta uniform, expecially during stressful weeks! Good luck to you on finals as well (: And oh, I hate it when you think you'll be freezing but end up burning up--happens to me all the time when I go running in the winter.

    As for your photos, I love your cute beanie and that peek of your pretty scarf. Your dog is adorable, as usual (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicle pics and your dog is so cute. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! You are very nice! Thank you for visiting my blog! Do you want to see my last post?
    Gold leather pants

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely.. and your dog is so cute! <3
    anw, thank you so much for visiting my blog dear.. :)

    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beanie it's so cute and adorable (: x lovely update. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so beautiful and your photos are really lovely. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh hi sapir! finals are done! ready to be hip and visit museums with me?
    miss ya and our weekly hangouts (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omigoodness, I can def. relate to that "wearing the wrong thing" feeling! It happens to me all the time! Usually I end up underdressing though so I am super freezing all day. At least with adorable layers like yours you can take a thing or two off- smart thinking! You look so cute and I am in love with your hat!

    <3 Alyssa
    wwww.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete